RV in Europe explained.....and a new trainer for Dungey!

There must be more to the story with his knee. I bet he had micro fracture performed as 5 months is more than enough time to return from meniscus repair. Just my two cents.

How about Dungey using Aldon for training now? Its only part time but does anyone think it may help step his game up? He is the winningest (if thats a word) trainer out there right now. I just wonder if he can help address his aggresiveness/killer instinct or not. IMO that is the only thing holding Dungey back from being the number one guy right now. He has the fitness and the talent for sure.

how do you practice "aggression" on a motocross track 25 min into a moto? What, do they post life size cutouts of the Ho-Ho guy in random corners and have him T-bone it? Does anyone really think he rides his arse off to catch someone, then gets behind them and says "Now I will only pass him if he waves me by, or writes me an invitation".
Some guys are just not killers on the bike. That poor guy. I bet he has had a terrible career riding like that....

Back