Cody Branson's Bikes Stolen #317

I'm posting this for Cody and his family, they were having issues being able to post. Please be on the lookout for these bikes. I'Cody and his mom Leslie will provide details.
Cody's Bikes.jpg

And this is what happens when some nut ball gets his bike stolen and goes and does something really stupid about it: A dedication video for a man down of all the rest of the thieves continuing the practice.

Got to admit it though, the boys got skills. I don't care if I practice everyday for a year I couldn't be rolling through the hood with one up that hard. Especially with that arm swag. That's some serious skill. Payton better start signing these guys to million dollar contracts and get them on a training regimen and Bubba will look like another rice grain in the sack out on the track.

P.S.: You think Relly ever walked into Cernics or bought?

Clevelands finest:

And I think the kid wheelieing the #34 kx 125 is the same kid that I saw on my stolen bike in the hood like two months ago. Don't know for 100% sure, but he had the same book bag. And that 34 bike kind of looks like Dave Jones old 125 that got lifted in cleveland with different numbers.

Moral of the story, your bikes....they're gone. It's unfortunate but let it go, insure your bikes and try not to let the act of being robbed eat at you as long as I did. It doesn't make any difference either way. If someone wants your stuff, they'll get it.

Well, I'm not giving up after one day? And most of the wheelie boys work for their bikes... If they get caught on a stolen bike it's double the fine.. I don't know why you're so negative but you sound like a jerk. I don't know how much effort you put into getting your bikes back, but I'm not going to just going to let it go.

Check Wellsville. I found stolen cars, trucks, trailers, quads and motorcycles down there before. Just cruise around the trails and you might see some crazy stuff abandoned or burned. Good luck on finding your bike.

Ignore Georgie. He's still bitter about his experience. You and your family seem to have a good attitude considering what you've been through. My doctor told me the same thing 2 championships ago.

Keeping checking ebay and craigslist for Kawi's. The racing number's will be removed. Also look for a seller with an extraordinary amount of parts for those bikes in this area.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/news/...-his-Motocross-Bikes-49588.shtml#.VDe5WvldWAh

Good luck!

Goodluck. Don't give up for awhile. Shake some trees around town. Post signs with a reward.

Don't mind Georgie, he's a good dude. He got screwed on his beloved yz250 without much help from the law..

While I believe a lot of bikes may end up in the hood on one wheel, not all of them do.. I've read of some recovery success stories as well..

IDK if the bikes from down where hes at necessarily will have made their way to cleveland george. I can tell you where 90% of the bikes stolen from the cleveland area are at and the cops want nothign to do with it... and its not really somewhere id recommend anyone going to hang out either. i'm sure yours got stolen by some punk kid. in cleveland what they do is meet up for craigslist deals.."test" the bike and then ride away and never return.

good luck getting your bikes back! keep an eye on craigslist. theives are stupid hopefully it will turn up!

We have some distinctive features on them. On then 250f there were two faded green hoses on it, and on both bikes there were black rims. Excels on the 125.

I'm posting this for Cody and his family, they were having issues being able to post. Please be on the lookout for these bikes. I'Cody and his mom Leslie will provide details. View attachment 46621

My problem is I knew who stole my bikes. I had them dead to rights, nobody did anything about it. I never got the bike back, and found it almost a year later ravaged in the hood, being ridden by some hoodlum who probably worked real hard for that $500 to buy my bike off the jackhole that stole it.

I didn't give up I had a 30 page powerpoint that prosecutor told me to pound salt over with a ton of evidence.

And that 34 bike kind of looks like Dave Jones old 125 that got lifted in cleveland with different numbers.

In that video, #34 kx has Pro action valve body stickers on the forks too. I wish I was able to see the pipe brand.

Back