Red Bud Grass Track XR Championship

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Word is Dave Hughes won both XR races at Red Bud today. 25 riders in a class, single and double shock. Dave has won a class 2011,12, dnf 13, and won both 14. Way to go Dave. You made us that know you proud. Several other local Ohio guys went and raced placing well.

Wasn't able to stay for any racing today but made the trip yesterday for practice. That place is hollowed ground for mx, track was rough and rutted, jumps were so fun, making the trip with friends is such a blessing. Don't get too many chances to get up their to ride during the year and yesterday was as always was well worth the trip. Might just have to stay all weekend next year and shred some grass track racing moto!

Shout out to dave on the overall win, I heard he waxed them all. Also well done to danny and Andrew who raced the 125 B class today, well done, competition is tough and track is gnar for sure, way to represent. Also a huge shout out to my buddy patstacks 28 who made the trip yesterday even better. Was his first experience at the bud and we both left safe and with a huge smile on our faces!

Would love to see Scott Summers in his prime race this! That's one big man, and fast. He was Pro HS Champ for a while; all on XR's I believe.

Sounds like a great race. Brap!

Anyone got pics of Hughes shredding on the little bikes? Let’s see em~
He’s a legend in that race….Good deal!

Back