#548Forever - Matt Miller Ride Day Video

Great Vid Devon.
It would be cool to make it an annual.
I have often considered doing a memorial ride day to remember lost friends and what not. You throw anybody in that, Ryan Longstreth comes to mind. Ride for whoever you want to ride for and pay tribute to. Maybe we could donate proceeds to rider down or something like that? Just ideas. Maybe hire Devon to do a video and throw in short interviews about who everyone is riding for.

I have often considered doing a memorial ride day to remember lost friends and what not. You throw anybody in that, Ryan Longstreth comes to mind. Ride for whoever you want to ride for and pay tribute to. Maybe we could donate proceeds to rider down or something like that? Just ideas. Maybe hire Devon to do a video and throw in short interviews about who everyone is riding for.
Dig it. I'd be down with that for sure.

I know time has past since this post but have you ever thought any further about doing a memorial ride. Not just for Matt but like you said maybe just a ride day to remember any rider that has past on. I was just watching the video of Matt and would hate to see any rider be forgotten. Just curious?

YES. I plan to celebrate the tracks tenth bday and have a memorial ride for all fallen riders and fallen friends in general on october 11th; BC TEN! Im unsure of all the details, but the idea is to come celebrate 10 years and ride for someone you know that is no longer with us. Im sure I will generate ideas before then.

Back