Action Sports GP TOMORROW October 18

ActionSports

PR Addict
After a long six week break we are back at it here at the Action Sports Moto Park. Despite all the rain the last two weeks, the track is in AWESOME shape for tomorrow's Grand Prix. We spent all day working on it and it is in great condition. If you aren't here you are missing out on a great day of racing.

As always, the gate opens at 9:00, and sign up opens at 9:00. Get here early to avoid the lines. First class is $30, second class is $15. Mini ATV and 50 riders are $15. Everyone must have a transponder. If you do not have one you can purchase one at sign up for $10. It is good as long as it remains intact. There is NO AMA or DISTRICT membership needed.

If you haven't seen the highlights from the September 7th Grand Prix, you can check them out HERE. To see all of the action from the Action Sports Moto Park, head to our Youtube page.

For up to date race action and breaking news, Like us on @ActionSportsMX, or join our mailing list. You can also tag us on Instagram @actionsportsracing.

See you at the races!
Drew, Kyle and Ryan Wolfe
Action Sports Promotions
www.ActionSportsRacing.com

I need your number. I was going to go there sunday but Day181 bitched out on me....for both days! I didnt want to go without knowing someone there in case something happened.

We raced Saturday as well.
Had concerns going down of it being another mudfest due to light rains overnight, but didn't turn out that way at all.

Drew, Kyle and Ryan did a lot of work getting the track in shape, and it turned out fantastic. It's just too bad we didn't have more race entries.

Had a great time !
I wish we could of raced Sunday at Fast Traxx as well but had home commitments.

We really need to see if we can find a way to drive up attendance for these races in 2015. I understand what peoples perceptions are comparing motocross to GP's, but with the right track layout these races are rediculously fun. And Fast!

A couple times I got into spots where 2 or three of us were battling, for a couple of laps, and I kept thinking, man it would be so much fun if the whole race were this way. I was on like lap 6 of my 2nd race, thinking to myself....Man I don't want this race to end!

Back