BC 10-25 & 10-26

Well, well, well...Mother Nature is looking like she is going to grace us with at least one more nice weekend this season to go and ride our motorscooters... I'm in for Satruday. Who else? Thinking somewhat of a vintage BC weekend at hand...

I'm out Sunday as Sunday is funday with the wife and her Brownies taking on the men in black. Neither are my team, but heck, I'll vote for the Ohio team I suppose...

Dirt breaking up really good, nothing holding us back, expect really good BC perfection this weekend. First time in a long time we can bury the chisel.......to the frame. It looks awesome. Epic Cliff tomorrow.

image.jpg
She's a beaut. Clark!

Wow, was a BC day of yesteryear. Ganrlyish to say the least. If you like ruts and deep ones at that, you got 'em today. Felt OK, wasn't feeling my moto best so the big track definately bettered me today. Dirt was goodness for the C track was able to burn some moto over there to get my fix.

Was great to see Sharc out there today. He wasn't riding...well, on the track, but was watching his buddy Silvers turn some moto laps. He actually caught a glimpse of this dog about bust up his "baggetts" (staying with the Christmas Vacation theme) big time over finish line jump as I tapped the rear brake to bring the front end down a touch and fogot a minor detail in pulling th clutch in first... Dead motor = free falling front end for certain. Luckily I pulled it out like I knew what I was doing...luckily.

Was a Purdy sighting as well. No, I'm serious..I saw him and he rode a little... ;)

Won't be many more days like this for the rest of the season. If you didn't moto at BC today, better get there tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mans track today. We hit a record number of requests for mid day prep. It was tough......or maybe we have been spoiled by Vet Prep? Hmmmmm. Really wish Hershey would have made it today, I love watching him squirm with all those ruts........

New management at BC?
New tractor driver? Tractor driver actually dropped the chisel plow?
All the above?

Truly prep of days gone by.
You had to think about where you were going, not just point and pin it.
This Bitch had teeth!
Thanks to Andy Niles for the pics.

Quad rider on the A track, riding solo about 4pm needs to make a trip to their favorite dealer or accessory store for some muffler packing - Damn that thing was loud!

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG
photo 5.JPG

Thinking it was a case where the tractor driver actually got to use the chisel plow... Tis been not a part of many practices days this year...

Those pics explain a lot, but not near what actually riding it did...

Vintage BC today. A mans track for sure. What a blast, so glad.you didnt prep mid day. Was like riding a totally different track.

Yes, smaller balls will be required today I am thinking...wishing I was riding. Less ruts, more speed. Be safe. Enjoy.

Back