AREA 51 Motocross 2014 Season Finale on 10/25 - 10/26

wnyracing

PR Member
WNYRacing's 2014 season wraps up at Area 51's Annual Halloween weekend of Riding and Racing!
  • Saturday 10/25 gates open at 9am and open bike practice from 11-3pm ($25) then Dunlop Night Cross fires up at 5pm. Visit www.area51motocross.com for the competing Night X classes and class fees.
  • Saturday evening after Night X - Join us for the Annual Halloween Party in the equipment barn. Pumpkin carving contest, costume contest and games for all to have fun with. Refreshments and snacks provided and everybody's welcome!
  • Sunday 10/26 gates re-open at 7am for Sunday's Season Finale of MX. Riders meeting at 8:45am, practice and then the gates drop by 10am.
  • DUNLOP Tire Day for all Open Class overall winners

Im heading up as long as mother nature cooperates. 2 - 5 year olds and a mom are no fun if its cold and dreary!

Where and when do the PW50 kids race?

The weather forecast is 60 degrees and sunny both days! Are you asking about Saturday or Sunday for the PW kids?

But of course! Gates will be open Friday from 6-11pm. If you're later or earlier, call Chris at 716-553-6502 and he'll hook you up...

Wow what a track. It is huge, it just kept going and going. Lots of jumps, great rhythm. No complaints here, loved it. Kolcun's were up there but other than them I didn't see anyone else from Ohio.

Last minute responsibilities kept me from making it up. Guess I will have to wait til next year!

Awesome facility!

They used to have a XL race. They would combine two tracks basically, double the lap time. It was awesome!

Last minute change of plans. Went to OIR kids just wanted to ride!

I went to the XL race last year and had a great time! Especially when you finally passed me then went down in the next corner!

We're glad you all enjoyed the last WNYRacing race of 2014 at AREA 51! Stay tuned for our 2015 race schedule so you can make your plans early! Enjoy your off season and stay safe.

Back