Final MX 213 Practice & Race of the Season

biged

PR Member
MX 213 Will hold it's final race of the season this Sunday, October 26. This is an OMA points race. Practice will be held Saturday, Oct., 25 from 10:00 am-4pm. Registration for the race begins at 7am followed by practice at 8:30 and racing to begin at 10:30. Overnight camping available, free primitive, hookups $25.00.
740-338-7323.

Great job on your final race of the season! Perfect fall day for racing and what a scenic view. Had a blast, can't wait for next season. Thanks MX213 and OMA staff. Great announcing as well, this is how it should be done, kept us informed on motos, sponsors announced with racer, play by play.

Made my first trip down to MX213 and had a blast. The track was fast but safe, and very fun. Lots of long straights and fast sweeper turns. Staff kept the program rolling along and we were on the road by 3:00 (as the last moto was starting). Derek did a great job announcing, as usual (sorry that your bike broke in practice). Nitro and I had two great battles in Plus 40, but he got by me both times. Congrats on the win. I'm already looking forward to racing there again.

Made my first trip down to MX213 and had a blast. The track was fast but safe, and very fun. Lots of long straights and fast sweeper turns. Staff kept the program rolling along and we were on the road by 3:00 (as the last moto was starting). Derek did a great job announcing, as usual (sorry that your bike broke in practice). Nitro and I had two great battles in Plus 40, but he got by me both times. Congrats on the win. I'm already looking forward to racing there again.
That's what makes it fun, great battles this year! I will own a roost guard of some sorts next year, chasing you around all season makes me look like I have the chicken pox for a few days. Stay safe and see you at the banquet. We have exhausted our funds and time for the season. Good luck at the Vern!

Back