Hey Pit, how about a nice 1991 CR?

Never made it to Broken Spokes. Where was it located? What road? I try to find some of these old places on google earth.
I'm getting old cuz I can drive their right now in my mind but for the life of me can't remember the winding road that got me there.. Lol

Never made it to Broken Spokes. Where was it located? What road? I try to find some of these old places on google earth.
2350 Oldtown Valley Rd SW, New Philadelphia, OH

Mathias raceway was another track close by.
2986 Mathias Raceway Rd SW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663

Yeah, why is Pit's name in the title of this thread? He was never a Honda guy...was he? I vaguely recall when I first arrived on the PitRacer scene he may have had a Honda 450...KTM I know, but yellow is most of what I recall. If course I've only known the guy for 10 years max and in those 10 years I've known more of him than him himself, so what the hell do I know? Yes, that is right...nada mi amigos y amigas....

Yeah, why is Pit's name in the title of this thread? He was never a Honda guy...was he? I vaguely recall when I first arrived on the PitRacer scene he may have had a Honda 450...KTM I know, but yellow is most of what I recall. If course I've only known the guy for 10 years max and in those 10 years I've known more of him than him himself, so what the hell do I know? Yes, that is right...nada mi amigos y amigas....
Haha, I believe I saw a pic of him on a '91 at one time, and I know he likes old, clean bikes like he used to ride.

U ever see old bikes on Craigslist and wonder if there ur old bike? My 91 cr250 was clean like this one and who knows maybe the guy who bought it off me sold it to this guy... Should have kept my Vin records... Lol nothing like getting riding itch bad at the end of the season

Wow, where did everyone park? Was the parking along the road at Spokes?
Hahaha.. No they had plenty of room for parking from the road up to the track and pond area where people would fish after doing some motos. U should post view of it u found I'm curious now

U didn't look close enough. Must be old pic cuz I can still see outline of lower track and upper track on left side
Screenshot_2014-10-23-20-54-11.png

Back