Columbus Indoor

rosch726

PR Member
Not sure if this has been talked about on here or not, but is anyone planning on doing the Columbus indoor this year? Being that AMS is taking a break I assume their not, so is someone else?

Drew Wolfe should do it since he still does Huntington. Columbus has sucked ever since he stopped doing it.
Ahh, c'mon John. Quit being so unappreciative to have an event at all. Since Drew stopped doing it it's been better than what it will be this year without one at all. I agree Drew puts on the best show and should give it a go in the Coliseum as it used to be. Those days were good times in the cow building, etc... :)

Heck, my plan was to start tearing down the bike in preparation for next year, but I might just wait until I see how this all plays out...

That would be so great if they would start doing the races in the Coliseum again! I was wondering if the guy from Fast Traxx was going to run the indoor. That may be who you all are talking about, I'm not good with names.

That would be so great if they would start doing the races in the Coliseum again! I was wondering if the guy from Fast Traxx was going to run the indoor. That may be who you all are talking about, I'm not good with names.
No, Drew Wolfe did them long ago. Still a prominent promoter locally and so on. He runs/promotes Actions Sports events...used to own/run what is currently Fast Traxx back in the day...

I thought I did read somewhere that the dude running Fast Traxx and took over local fair races this summer was going to do C'bus MX. Maybe that was just hopeful thinking... ???

At least not from Drew and Kyle. Not sure if anyone else was trying to whip something together.

Back