Malvern Mx season Finale Sunday 11/2

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We will have the last race of the OMA season this Sunday. Saturday will be practice day and a benefit for Todd Krieg. Saturday practice will be from 11am till 5pm. Cost is $30 and $10 of that goes to the benefit.

Sunday morning gates open at 6am, sign up opens at 7, practice at 8:30 racing by 10:30.

My Brother would really like to come race....he's not raced an OMA event this year(new machine). Will he be required to purchase a full 2014 OMA membership card that will basically expire after this race?
Not sure how the OMA cards work myself but...I'd like to see the membership cards expire a year after purchase... Similar to the AMA membership...Did I just say AMA?

Got to have an OMA card. The OMA is a non profit entity that funnels all the proceeds back to its riders through the banquet. So for just $20 a day, you could be helping a moto family in need.

we would be spending $5-$10 more per card for that benefit of it being electronic so it would last one year. So, we would be reducing the banquet budget by nearly 10k. Which isn't worth it. Unless we charge 40-50 like AMA.....don't think that's gonna work either.

Just looking out for the riders that do support local racing.

As we have said all year it really won't cost him anything because he gets a $10 gift card for signing up for the OMA and another $10 gift card for signing up for a race that day. So there is your $20 back in Rocky Mountain $$ and being that he just got a new machine I'm sure he needs stuff for it.

The Rocky Mountain race fuel program rocks! It adds up quick and you can use as many of them as you want when you check out not just one at a time.

Back