Special Screening of "On Any Sunday: The Next Chapter "

OK... Little contest here...

The first FIVE (5) AMA Members to call to 1(800) AMA-JOIN, ask for Kaitlyn, ext. 1196. will receive a FREE ticket to the screening on Friday night.

You will have to claim your ticket at the open house at the AMA Museum starting at 6 PM on Friday night.

Go...

Also Red Bull Media House just stopped by to drop off some more raffle prizes! **There will be no cost for raffle tickets, everyone who comes to the museum open house will get one!

Last edited:
Called in the first time and hit ext 1196. Not thinking was where I wanted to be. I'm in holding position 1 and my hold time is 1 minute... She was on the phone. Go figure. ;)

I left a voicemail...

She called me back. I was first caller. Who said I would never come in first again?? :)

Last edited:
I ordered tix online. 75% full already.
They said to use children tickets option they will honor them at the door as the discounted price.

"When you're really one with the motorcycle it feels like its just you flying through the air."

That might be the best quote I've ever heard.

Don't you love those days where everything clicks and those handlebars and pegs tap right into your nervous system and become an extension of your body. I get butterflies thinking about it. If that is heaven then sign me up.

Got my tickets on Wednesday, looking forward to it. Someone told me that the place can seat 200, if so that sounds like a great turnout.

I just drove down to the actual theater and bought 2 tickets - the guy said there was only 1 left for the 7:45 PM show for tonight. Looks like it will be a packed house but if you don't have a ticket already might want to plan another show.

I just drove down to the actual theater and bought 2 tickets - the guy said there was only 1 left for the 7:45 PM show for tonight. Looks like it will be a packed house but if you don't have a ticket already might want to plan another show.
If I can't get that one ticket, looks like the wife will have to wait outside for 95 minutes.... ;)

Well, Kim got in. Supposedly was sold out, but definately were some seats in the neck breaker area. 'Twas fun. Good flick. Thanks to the AMA Museum group for the time spent and tickets handed out. :)

If you are looking for a showing up here in NE Ohio it is showing at the Macedonia Cinemark at 12:40pm and 7:20pm(Sat.). Group of us going tonight! :)

Great time, thanks AMA for setting it up!

We had the day off and spent the day in C-Bus at various malls and shopping centers, jogged over to the theater before 6pm and were told it was sold out! Uh oh. Headed to the museum, hung out, got some free drinks and snacks, and sat through all the cool raffle prizes. At the end we were lucky to win a pair of tickets to the show!

Movie is good, much like the original. Always cool to see the other sides of motorcycling that we usually don't see because we are so focused on MX.

I picked up Jack at MVNU and drove over to AMA museum. My first time there. Had a good time.
Sorry scoob(Schaefer) !!!
Anyway BABS jr got an autographed original copy of the first edition!
Lots of Pitracer faithful representing!!
We loved the movie. Oh, and the pretzel bites!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 91
Back