Thank You! from the morgensterns and mcdades

shaker7

PR Member
Just wanted to give a shout out and thank you to everyone that helped make the ride day for Hailey and Keegan a success. We all had a great time. Thank you Jarrett, for thinking of us and getting this organized. Thank you OIR, for everything you did to make the day possible. Thank you to the OIR employees that so generously donated their time. Thank you to Jordan, for getting donations, helping set up/tear down and everything in between. And thank you to everyone that came to show your support. It means more than you, hopefully, will ever know. I don't wish this on my worst enemy. I know I have probably missed a coule people, and I apologize. Just know, you all are greatly appreciated. God Bless to all!

Your Welcome Nick!

It was a special day. Great track overall. That was the weekend where nature prepped the tracks in Ohio Motocross. The GP'ish style track was a nice flavor. OIR did a good job. So many people pitched in. Everyone volunteered their time. It turned out well. We were able to feed everyone in the end. The eggs were sloppy. We gave away some cool prizes. Thank You to those that sponsored the event...you know who you are. (Still planning on writing an article for this day and the other benefits that took place that same weekend...winter material for the off-season.)

Probably the best thing for the day was that Hailey was a happy child all day...it was a good day for her. Keegan unfortunately was in the hospital and the Mcdadea were understandably unable to come. Keep these children/families in prayer...specifically for the parents too...it's tough for them also and they have to hold everything together.

Glad you got to spin some laps Nick. Your wife did an amazing job helping all day. Very good to spend some time with you. It was a day to cherish.

was a awesome time and glad i could be a part of it, very nice meeting the Morgenstern family. Also talked with Nick down at Chillitown. Such a great family with high spirits.

Back