Paradise Offroad Park Race

663dad

PR Addict
Scott Plessinger is putting on a race in Macon Georgia. Scott has made this a must be place to check out.

www.paradiseoffroadpark.org

Practice is on th 15th Racing the 16th $1000.00 Pro Purse
Plessinger will be training the week after the race 100.00 per day or 400.00 for a week.
Get up to speed before the mini o s

[rsvp=60133]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

Last edited:
A friend of mine ran Plessinger's place for a couple years. He is back in Ohio now........his son does not even ride now. His son and Aaron are still good friends and hand out with each other.

A friend of mine ran Plessinger's place for a couple years. He is back in Ohio now........his son does not even ride now. His son and Aaron are still good friends and hand out with each other.

My son was down with Scott last year at Paradise and will be down in Ga over the holidays with Scott again training this year, as long as his broken foot is ok. Brandon rode for Plessinger Cycles back in 2003-2009. Brandon still hangs out with the Plessingerfamily. Brandon will be hanging with Aaron when he comes back into town this weekend. Scott never moved out of Ohio FYI. Anyone wants an awsome place to train at after the Christamas this is the place to go, Scott has limited RV hook ups so reserve them early.

Last edited:
Back