BC Schedule - 11-7 thru 11-9

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Unfortunately the weather is too iffy for Friday (11-7), mainly due to temp, and the rain moving in tonight into Thursday. I'm waiting on a seal for the deere, should have been here, supposed to be here Friday. Some people need time to request off friday. I actually have a work thing that I really need to do. Therefore, if I'm not sure by now, then I'm not doing it. I really have other work to do, so my time is more limited than I first thought. Sunday looks out as well, for a variety of other reasons.

I will make a go at Saturday (11-8), but it really hinges on the rain we get late this week. The track cannot recover as quickly this time of year with the temps. So its going to be a wait and see deal. As of right now that's the best I can do. if we get open I would say this is it. The ten day shows highs in the 30's.

11-8? You got those lights in? Sweet!... BC IHOP Friday Night Series next year? ;)

ha ha, jokes on me actually or as usual maybe I could say. I was reading it as 11am to 8pm at first... I needs to go to the beverage source... ;)

Last edited:
We got a lot of rain yesterday, maybe too much for the temps. I will check it out this afternoon and make a decision on tomorrow.

To bad Sunday doesn't work for you.
It's looking like the best day of the weekend.
Weather reports have been all over the place this week!

Way too wet. yep, I am bummed. It seems like the end is here.

By the way, the reasoning for our goofy schedule and some of the reasons we cant open at times will be ending in December, because my wife is switching departments, and will no longer work weekends!

Betcha she's a fan too! Of course then she'll be like the rest of us mortals stating every week we can't wait until Friday on Monday and that we cannot believe the weekend went so daggon fast on Sunday..., but hopefully some of us had the best of times On Any Sunday.... ;) SoCal looks pretty good right now...

Way too wet. yep, I am bummed. It seems like the end is here.

By the way, the reasoning for our goofy schedule and some of the reasons we cant open at times will be ending in December, because my wife is switching departments, and will no longer work weekends!
I bet she is looking forward to that!!

Back