Gobbler Grand Prix Pic's

DSC_0006aaa-XL.jpg

Thanks for the pic Rich! I had a great time blasting around on the 125! 2 GP races in as many weeks, I had a blast!

The Gobbler is fun! I have only been to SBRW 2 times before in the winter, I didnt realize how much property they had and how BIG the outdoor tracks are. The lap times were long and the tracks were fun! Cant wait for next year!

Good to see you made it out Hershey. Having a new CAT D6k dropped off today to make changes and add more parking. Burns my a$$ to have to rent the dozer but my trusy old D5 broke last Saturday night while getting the Gobbler track ready. Will fix the old D5B but don't have time at them moment. However we are pumped to get to run some newer equipment. lol The entire center of the mx track - tunnel over towards the poerline is going to become more parking. Then we are going to redo the mx track to run around the parking area. No sleep this weekend as we have to get everything finshed this weekend and back to work Monday. lol
Georgie - I hear ya - partly my fault as we generally run out of parking but again we are taking steps to fix that and for it to continue to grow. This year is was down but the weather was bad and scared alot of people away. Saturday was a mud mess but Saturday night/Sunday morning we worked the dirt alot and even tilled the woods - which was slow going as I didn't want to damage the new Kubota (Lots of glass surrounding the cab) and or Maschio tiller. It worked great and turned out good.

I didn't realize the event was last weekend. Just more advertising can only help.

It's free to rave on PR. BC does it all the time and they get the turnouts.

Back