Website Enhancements

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
We found that most rider albums are from a particular day at a particular track. We thought it would be nice for the tracks in our track guide to have these albums linked. Just browse to the Gallery > Your favorite album and select the "Add To A Collection" button (don't worry we've already done this to all existing albums):

upload_2014-11-5_10-27-26.png

We also noticed that the Calendar is getting a bit crammed. Someone who races CRA might not care about the GLMX series. You can now select what stuff you care to see. The default is all. Please let us know if there's any filters you'd like to add/subtract. For example an "Open Practice" checkbox for all you pro practicers.

upload_2014-11-5_10-30-45.png

That's all for now. Any PR tweaks you'd like to see? Don't be afraid to speak up (yea like that's ever been a problem).

Chuck

I can't even find a Private Message anywhere. Is it now a Conversation?
Is that the same as a Private Message?

Yes, it's called Conversations I guess because you can have more than two people included. I'm not sure many people know about this feature. At any rate if you have a PM/Conversation you should see the facebookish balloon. It was red but as you guys pointed out it was hard to notice with the red navigation. I changed it to blue:

upload_2014-11-5_13-50-51.png

I added MX Sports and Open Practice to the Calendar filter options.

I added avatars to the rider albums and ratings in the track guide:

upload_2014-11-7_11-45-45.png

Next on the list is to link calendar events to the tracks in the track guide.

I have a droid RAZR Maxx and I navigating from page to page is very slow or doesn't react to touching the link. This is the only website my phone acts this way with.. any ideas?

I have a droid RAZR Maxx and I navigating from page to page is very slow or doesn't react to touching the link. This is the only website my phone acts this way with.. any ideas?
You are on the "discourage" list !!! HAHA!

How about when adding a web link giving us the option like before to not have the entire link posted .... just a word like .... Click "here"

I cant see how to do that now like before.

There are a couple ways to do this. Just type in the text you want (Google), then highlight that text and hit the link icon
upload_2014-11-10_15-10-2.png

Results:

Google

The harder way is to switch to BB code by hitting the Use BB Code Editor icon
upload_2014-11-10_15-10-54.png
then edit your link so it looks like this:

Code:
[URL='http://google.com']Google[/URL]

Results:

Google

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-10_15-10-51.png
    upload_2014-11-10_15-10-51.png
    1.5 KB · Views: 159
Thanks for all the hard work Chuck!

I don't know what most of that stuff means but I know it is equal to work!
Thanks again,

Events now have an RSVP option. Just hit the "Click here to RSVP" button under any event. A small avatar will appear under the button. Hit the button again if you change your mind.

upload_2014-11-13_22-43-49.png

Back