Todd krieg 531 strong benefit

image.jpg
View attachment 46900

Last edited:
Also kids tickets are 10$ 100% of all proceeds go to the krieg family! there are so many great things donated , please come have a great evening and at the same time help a mx family! that really needs our help❤️

I wondered how this event went. I was out of town that weekend but never heard a word about it. I was wondering how Todd is doing and if there is anything else I could do. I am a carpenter and would be willing to help him at his house to make it more usable. Just let us know what we can do. Mark #36

Any updates on todd and his progress. A friend mentioned to me he has a video on his instagram of him using a sit down pedal bike... Would love to hear some good news on how he's doing. I don't know the kid but his accident was heart breaking

I wondered how this event went. I was out of town that weekend but never heard a word about it. I was wondering how Todd is doing and if there is anything else I could do. I am a carpenter and would be willing to help him at his house to make it more usable. Just let us know what we can do. Mark #36

I'm with wind tunnle here... Im a union carpenter, and I would be willing to donate my time to make the house mlre accessible for Todd... This is our down from the construction world. Also I believe meister is also a union carpenter... If anyone could get us info it's be greatly appreciated

Hey Romanyak, I'm in Local 373 in Cleveland. What local are you in and Meister too? I guess Todd lives out on Rt. 113 near S. Amherst. I will try and find out where he lives and ask him what we can do. I bet our local would contirbute money for material if it's needed. We are always up for community projects like this. I live near Oberlin so will see what I can do. I was hoping someone would reply with info. Later, Mark.

Mark, im out of local 200, as for meister im not too sure I just remember speaking with him at oir's pro day and he said he was a union carpenter too. Yeah if we need material I can talk to my advisers at school... Because I'm in the joint apprenticeship program, im sure they'd donate material and bodies to make this happen!

I'm not real good at fixing stuff, but I'll come supervise and tell you all the theories that work better than what you're actually doing! thanks college.

285 here.. If time would allow, I'd be in. Im down in canton so it would be a little hike to Todd's.. Any updates on Todd?

Back