Quads @ 2015 Daytona sx

JB_519

PR Addict
Yeah I know most of you don't care ....can't wait to hear details on this !
image.jpg

They always bring the tractors out and rake the sand for cigarette butts, and trash on the beach. haha

It's all part of the master plan. The speedway has told them to limit mx to one day. How do you kill a attendance at a motocross race? Just add the 8 quads that will actually show up

Heard from the banquet that they are going to flip a coin to see what motos go first.

I bet the quads get tails.....heads always wins with that coin.....just sayin.

On a side note, I'm not a much grammar nazi, but your new avatar spelled douche wrong.....just sayin again....

I bet the quads get tails.....heads always wins with that coin.....just sayin.

On a side note, I'm not a much grammar nazi, but your new avatar spelled douche wrong.....just sayin again....
Well, it's a play on words. Deuce meaning 2 wheeled crowed which sounds like douche kinda. Get my drift. I'm trying to fit in with the two wheeled crowd, maybe I should just have a rainbow for my avatar.

No way they are on Sunday and Monday.....Tuesday perhaps. Just another way to get money. I am surprised though, because in the past Tuesday thru Sunday is pretty packed with road racing each day.

NO ONE watches motorcycle road racing in this country. Some of the worst attended races and worst TV ratings of all motorsports. People going to Daytona are only interested in two things... Supercross and drunk chic's on the back of Harleys.

It is the capital of 4 wheel racing. They should just put slicks on them and run them on the pavement.

What......No Daytona 200? That's like not having an indy 500 or a Daytona 500. That is the most prestigious race in the series.

Back