Switchback indoor pics.

SBRW

PR Member
Track is ready, more parking made, outdoor back mx track new layout. Indoor open this week Weds,Thurs and Friday 5pm-9pm for bikes only. Racing this Saturday (15) and Sunday (Nov. 16). Open Pro purse both days and all amateur classes. Switchbackmx.com and Switchback Raceway, LLC Facebook for more info. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 389
  • imagejpeg_4.jpg
    imagejpeg_4.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 381
  • imagejpeg_6.jpg
    imagejpeg_6.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 348
  • imagejpeg_5.jpg
    imagejpeg_5.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_8623.jpg
    IMG_8623.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 381
  • IMG_2129.jpg
    IMG_2129.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 394
Looking good! One thing I noticed about your indoor track is how nicely it is lit up. Plenty of good lighting!

Thanks Hershey - bunch of 6 bulb - T5 - 6500 lights. Cold weather ballast that were hard to find. Most have issue at 35deg and below. These work at zero and below. LED we were shooting for but the cost was to big for us. Just partially installed new PA system JBL speakers/ multiple Crown amps combo. Still have more to add but being a rookie and time to do so put that on hold for a while. lol
Georgie - Nothing like a good old 125/144 floating around the indoor. They sound great.
You guys should get together and do a rental (do so soon as they are booking up fast). Rentals are the best ride when you want - this is what we always did at NEMX. Weekends are cool just some days are waiting for a few sessions to get riding but being around and bs-ing/watching has it's perks as well. During the week is never really busy.

This is my first indoor ride so I wanted to know what the average indoor temp is so I can dress accordingly. Also do you guys sell small items like goggles? If not I will run and get some for later. Thanks

Pimpit, It get's cold with the ventilation. We will have the heaters on for the main events but again with the ventilation it sucks the heat out faster than we can make it. They are radiant heaters so if your standing under or near one it helps. Dress warm and you can always shred layers if your hot which you will be while riding/racing etc... Yes, on the goggles - there is a guy that has a small shop over in the other building by the concession stand. Thanks

My first time out there and I had a great time. I was a little intimidated at first but eventually got used to the track. I honestly have to say that I was the slowest one out there. Indoor tracks to me is a completely different ball game. More breaking and seat jumping out of turns and other techniques that I have to learn. Well anyway here are some pics my wife took. Not the best, She was cold and scared to walk around the other side of the track.

She could of went up into the heated room and watched. On practice days anyone can go up and stay warm. On race days its vip section. Lol The more you ride indoors the better they get.

Look for me real soon, Going to gather up some locals to come up. Thanks again, Track was real nice and well lit.

Planning on coming to ride in February. Motor will be done soon and I am going to take time and go over the entire bike. Excited to ride Swithback. Thanks for the good attitude. Brap!

Back