2004 Kenworthy Motocross 125cc - Moto 2

The last national race at that track. I was there too. Sucked seeing Ohio lose a national mx race. Thanks for posting!

I hope I don't catch a lot of heck for the statement I'm about to make:

Seems as though the speeds weren't where they are today back then.

I was there in 95 watching the big boys at troy... So stinking hot that day I was in shorts and flip flops.. Lol

I don't know if it was just me but does anyone remember buying corn on the cob from the vendor area where it was still on the husk and dipped in butter when you got it.. Crazy good stuff blahahaha...

I was there in 95 watching the big boys at troy... So stinking hot that day I was in shorts and flip flops.. Lol

I don't know if it was just me but does anyone remember buying corn on the cob from the vendor area where it was still on the husk and dipped in butter when you got it.. Crazy good stuff blahahaha...
I sooooooo remember the sweet corn. That was some good stuff! Wasn't he set up near the pro section?

Yes. Last couple years, they turned the track around backwards and it sucked. They really never changed the jumps too much, and I thought the track was horrible backwards.

Back