Traxxis. Trucks

Double D

PR Founding Father
Need some advice. Want to get the boys a truck. Which one is best.
Looking at the 1/8 the scale

Antone have experience with them? I want a good one.

I think 10th scale is more common, more parts out there, more people have them....I could be wrong though.

If you want a backyard basher, it's tough to beat the traxxas slash rtr stuff. If you plan on taking them to indoor races probably ought to look at associated or losi. I got a couple older losi xxx-scts, they have been good trucks.

Someone with a wealth of knowledge is joe bornhorst, he's a pro, probably driven it all. I'm not sure if he gets on here much anymore. His brother jake does once in a blue moon. I know you can catch him on fb.

I am looking for something to run around my yard, no competition.
Gonna go traxxis cause they sponsor motocross.

Thanks for 1/10 scale heads up. Good advice.

I am getting ready to order two Slash 4x4 ultimate trucks.
3500 brushless motor
3 cell lipo battery
velineon VXL-3S speed control.

I dont see a T maxx truck?

i have absolutely no idea what i would do with one of those, but it looks like fun. probably the kind of fun id have for 2 days and then put in the closet for 2 years though... dare i go google what they cost..hmm lol

how do you entertain an 8 year old for 12 hours at a race? It seems that there are more and more tracks with RC truck tracks for the kids

they run 4 to 7 hundred bucks each so I want to get it right..

Pick up a 3rd one for the guys that park next to you. I'm sure they get bored too! Maybe they wont drink so much beer if they have something else to do.

Back