Switchback mx indoor track race 85cc 12-15 class 11/15/14

pimpit_r6

PR Member
Found a video of this past weekends race at switchback raceway indoor track. The track is also new with whoops, big double etc. and instead of 6 lanes its only 4.

Last edited:
Georgie, I just went to switchback raceway's facebook page and someone asked when they were changing the track and switchback replied and said probably Monday. I want to go tomorrow after work but its cold as heck outside and I would rather wait for the new track layout. I am going to call them and see whats up.

^^^^ Yes I wanted to know if you guys were going to change the indoor track. I don't have any complaints or anything like that I was just wanted to know because I saw someone ask a question on you FB page about changing the track and you guys said maybe Monday. That's all, Just curious, Weather is looking good for Sunday so I am thinking about coming up on Sunday instead of Friday since the Steelers have a bi-week.

^^^^ Yes I wanted to know if you guys were going to change the indoor track. I don't have any complaints or anything like that I was just wanted to know because I saw someone ask a question on you FB page about changing the track and you guys said maybe Monday. That's all, Just curious, Weather is looking good for Sunday so I am thinking about coming up on Sunday instead of Friday since the Steelers have a bi-week.
Yes, we are going to try and change it up a good bit. With another race next Saturday we just want to switch it up and Monday is the only day to do so as we are not open on Mondays.

I don't expect these indoors to make major changes throughout the season. I like seeing these guys make some money and diesel fuel and dozer maintenance is expensive !!!

I do like the wider less lane method. Kinda cool.

Back