Showtime on Green

Vet261

PR Addict
Kinda funny to see MC riding Kaws after all these years!

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000168845/features/jeremy-mcgrath-kawasaki/

Jeremy-McGrath-450x600.jpg

I've always liked MC, he will make a great asset to Kawi. Scoob just took his shirt off.

Last edited:
All about the Benjamin's baby!

I really like MC as well. I got to be a guest of Mitch Payton's for the Anaheim opener in 1991. It was the first year of the Peak Honda team Mitch put together and the then-new, 19 year old sensation named Jeremy McGrath was one of his riders. It was an awesome time hanging out with him and his teammate Steve Lamson in the pits (they used box vans! no semi rigs in those days) and going our for the track walk. They were both just kids having the time of their lives. He's 43 now!

The king still a cash cow and has a great agent working that king of supercross marketing position. Good for him I wonder if he will mentor AC. I will never be able to picture a nac nac tho on anything but on a honda

I really like MC as well. I got to be a guest of Mitch Payton's for the Anaheim opener in 1991. It was the first year of the Peak Honda team Mitch put together and the then-new, 19 year old sensation named Jeremy McGrath was one of his riders. It was an awesome time hanging out with him and his teammate Steve Lamson in the pits (they used box vans! no semi rigs in those days) and going our for the track walk. They were both just kids having the time of their lives. He's 43 now!

MC is 43? He still looks the same as he did in his 20's!

Back to where it all began maybe? He did Pro Am and early SX on Kaw (1989 and 1990). Soemhow that #2 looks oddly familiar too! maybe Kaw was trying to Brand the digit with all the times Villopoto has used it.

Kawasaki got to "cost-reposition" RVs salary to Europe. Opens up some Zeros in Kawi contract spending for old great riders. I think that's really cool!

MC is 43? He still looks the same as he did in his 20's!

People age well when they aren't pulling the usual 9-5 stressful jobs.

Look at emig not a wrinkle on his face. Look at a carpenter his age. Probably wrinkled as can be with nicotine stained fingers! (No offense to smokers....apparently weed doesn't stain your hands right FRO?)

Back