4 years ago this weekend.......

hershey

PR Elite
Mark Fox shot some spectacular fall riding at Beans rd.....were you there?

I remember
MX153
Crute
Day181
Sharc

Damn Im going to miss that place!

Scroll through and check out the great pics! Thanks Mark!!!

https://plus.google.com/photos/106024938516969686208/albums/5542098837223494721?banner=pwa

DSC01145.JPG

I wasn't there but my old 450 was.. Saw the old yzf 450 with one graphics kit and the six six one chest protector I gave with purchase. No numbers on the plates as I always took off when selling.... Although u may have seen my old yz 144 on Craigslist this year I forgot to take the numbers off...

It was 4 years ago that Crute had the heap of a 250 that jacked his collarbone all up????

Yeah thats the bike that the chain broke on and flung me head first into a face down at SOB my first day!!! That bike was sweet though.

That was back when I was hitting beans like every other weekend!!! I'd even ride by myself if i had to, lol!

Yea, that's when you did your marathon. Crute, you missed that triple after the tunnel dude LOL. What a luxury to have Beans to yourself. Funny I barely know what day it is but I know the speed and pitch of every obstacle on that track from 4 years ago. I remember every obstacle change before then and after. I remember how scary the tunnel jump was for many years. I remember hitting it the first time and almost crashing my face off. I remember that triple Crute and trying it hundreds of times in a row trying to stretch it out to get to the landing. That's where I first met Gary and Trey Haun. They felt sorry for me and helped me through my noob issues. I can't imagine a world without Beans Bike Park.

Back