Mini O's

john lilly

PR Addict
For those of us who aren't fortunate enough, for what ever reason, to make it to Mini O's, would those of you that are there please keep the rest of us, up to speed on whats going on there. Post results, pictures, video's, your thoughts about the racing, level of competition, time with friends & family, stories from the past, stories from the present, hows the track, weather, pits, entertainment/activities, and so on. Also, maybe those of you that have been there before could share your past experiences. Also, how is it different from Loretta's. BTW, I am aware that we can watch the results on escore but I want to get a more personalized take from the people that are there or those that have been there before. Also, good luck to all the racers, be safe have fun and enjoy your Thanksgiving!!!

racertv.com has live coverage with video. I watched it all last year.
The race has changed A LOT since I was there. back in the day (mid 80's) they had moto, super, tt, hare scramble and even flat track. The tt was crazy fun. They laid out a 5 left turn 1 right turn track in the parking lot with one small jump. Tons of banging bars and block passing.

Not there this year, sadly. We have only missed one or two since we started racing in 2000. The absolute best time a family can have at the track!

No pics, but I remember one year when most of the front lot was under water and rain kept coming. Golf carts completely wrapped in saran wrap to stay dry.

Back