1st 2015 Vintage Race scheduled

That's great to hear!

My favorite track in the vintage series...hope everyone with an old bike loads it up to have some fun at this event! Needs to be supported!!!!

Awesome! Hopefully a good sign for some form of an AMA series. I have a slight dilemma - I have a PAID for trip to Hawaii with the family not long after this event. I told myself I was going to stay off the scoot until after I got back... I guess I'll just go slower than I already do. Thank you Wolfe family!

This is great news!!! From a HS/CC standpoint, I'm pretty sure Chillicothe Enduro Riders is putting on their race again in 2015 too.

Chillicothe has been out the last 2 weekends working on the trails. We have rototilled and filled in a lot of the trails and are not done, The course will be more vintage friendly this year and hopefully mother nature will be nicer to us. We will have a date soon.

Action Sports and Chillicothe are couple of good reasons to get a vintage bike together. I wimped out this year with the rain at Chillicothe but slimed around the weather shortened Action Sports track.

Chillicothe has been out the last 2 weekends working on the trails. We have rototilled and filled in a lot of the trails and are not done, The course will be more vintage friendly this year and hopefully mother nature will be nicer to us. We will have a date soon.

Kevin, great to hear you guys are doing Vintage again next year, Thank you. Will you guys be back at Camp Cattail?

Chillicothe Enduro Riders Campcattail HS will be June 13-14, with vintage CC on Sat and regular HS on Sunday. Drew will have his date soon, I heard late May.

According to Action Sports via Twitter, VMD will be the only "AMA championship" race recognized this year.....MX or HS. Regardless, still looking forward to the Flashback Weekend and Chillcothe's Camp Cattail. Thanks again promoters!

The AMA has not released the schedule yet but I believe that the "Vintage National Championship" will be a 3 moto event at VMD rather than the 7 event series of last year. And also there will be a number of stand alone AMA sanctioned Vintage events throughout the Midwest. We should know soon.

The AMA has not released the schedule yet but I believe that the "Vintage National Championship" will be a 3 moto event at VMD rather than the 7 event series of last year. And also there will be a number of stand alone AMA sanctioned Vintage events throughout the Midwest. We should know soon.

Three moto event race will be cool.
Hope it's a success, looking forward to it.

Maybe we can get Action Sports to make theirs a 3 moto event as well. With the limited number of racers that we've had for the last couple of years, might spice things up a bit. Does it cost the track/promotor more to do 3 moto's I wonder?

Back