So it is written...so it is done...

Yeah really King of the Cliff can now not just be one day, but a culmination of your lowest lap times throughout the season.

I am thinking I should break down and buy transponders this year. I've been renting them every year in Daytona at $20 a pop, probably would have paid for the thing.

How much MyLaps pay for the opportunity to give ya'll a 30% discount? Oh yea,
they won't tell you that.

Nevermind.

What someone needs to do is figure out a way to your smartphone technology in place of transponders. everyone has one of those.

What someone needs to do is figure out a way to your smartphone technology in place of transponders. everyone has one of those.

You're on to something.......
Jaw-Bone-Up-EveryDay-Life.jpg

heheheheh

obama_im_watching_you_america_pins-r5e931da675274c0e96b26cf446e3e8bd_x7j1a_8byvr_512.jpg

Well I got ahold of Phillip with Mylaps......the system is do-able, given the AMA discount, for early spring. Planning on acquiring this. First ever KOC is back on the radar. It will come down to whether or not we have the bugs worked out before summer, and if i feel as though people will get transponders to do it. If it needs to wait a year or two to get the transponders more main stream, then thats what we will do.....

I am done renting transponders. Gonna buy them. Do they use transponders are the area qualifiers now, or only the regionals?

Just the regionals, but it's only a matter of time. If it works out I would like to start offering at races as a benefit, not a requirement.

Back