Adam Cianciarulo injured again??

similar to Zack Bell, this dude is tiny. A get off at speed could break them in half.
crazy fast, excellent in front of the camera, good family. The sport needs him but I also fear that injuries may hold him back.

blows....they are saying it's the same shoulder he hurt last year...at least 6 months to heal. why was he even there is the ?

remember the kid is like 4 months old. he has plenty of time to get well and still be one of the best ever. Which I do think he will be. Raw talent of Lechien, trains like Poto and better in front of the mic then everyone else. He will be back at full strength for outdoors.

With it being the same shoulder as before, and depending on the injury, he may very we'll miss the entire season again.

RacerX confirmed AC is out for the entire SX Season..returning for MX. They didn't say which shoulder, but he has to have surgery again.

Canard is in the hot seat as a title contender. Who's gonna start the SX thread for 2015?

Damn it. All I wanted to do was see that kid race one main event LIVE. Saw him in a few heats at Toronto. Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT ALL.

6' and 150, What is he built for a championship in? Twirling?

That kid needs some meat on his bones. He is going to get knocked around by anyone and everyone.

The Goat was a little guy......in his prime. Stewart isn't that big either. RV was a little bit chubby before he started training real hard.... Jason Lawrence was very small.....

I think he's got an advantage being small, god how do you keep these guys without injury? Just bench them on the off season? Minimal riding time? I wonder this all the time. These pro riders are riding 30-50 hours a week. That increases your chances at getting hurt a lot.

Back