Party Time! Details enclosed

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Time for the 10th Annual (with a few gaps) Vintage/Vet: Get together/BS session/Bench Race/2015 Race Planning/Winter Escape.

First, the History. Ten years ago, I got a group of guys from PitRacer and the Vintage MX racing scene together for an end-of-year get together, drink session, fun time for all type of deal. We originally had it at Ruby Tuesday's for a while, then at a German Restaurant in Brunswick for some years and so on.

I moved away in 2009 and really missed getting together with all those friends at year end to have some beers and laughs. I moved back in 2012 and wanted to get the guys back together and decided to hold it at my new place rather than a restaurant atmosphere. So, we did and it was a great time. Lots of PR regulars came despite a local snowstorm and others tried to make it but got turned back by the weather.

So, for those that made it before, please take this as your "Official Invitation" for 2014. For those that have not heard about it before or not been able to attend, This is your "Official Invitation" for this year. Whether we know each other personally or not, all my PitRacer Vintage/Vet brothers are welcome!

Sunday, Dec. 28th, at noon is the date. My 50' x 50' barn will be warm and ready despite the elements. It's BYOB and I will order pizza and wings to support our alcohol consumption. I will pull some of my old iron out to stimulate conversation and we will have football on the TV and vintage race videos going for background noise.

Come one, come all! Don't be timid! Tell your PR buddies that aren't on this site too much as well. I hope everyone can make it and if not, there is always next year!

PM me for directions or post up here if you can make it. I am located near Medina. Look forward to seeing everyone having a great time. Thanks, Mike

Sounds like a good time plus a reason to get out of the house for awhile! Will be good to see everyone as I dropped off the Vintage radar for quite sometime now. Maico Mark

That's great Tom!

Start the countdown clock. It's one week from today! Hope to see everyone make it out here next Sunday.

myself and not so super hunky will be there after we throw some $$$ out the end of our guns at the range

Looking bad both for the ice in Michigan and that you'll have to put up with me at the party.
Pray for a cold spell.

So far there have been about 30+ confirmed folks stopping by. I have plenty of space, but need everyone to park smart. I will have some signs up to help it go smoothly.
Call my cell if you are having problems finding the place Three three 0 four 2 1 Five two 8 seven.
Hope everyone drives safe! It will be great to have you.
If you are still thinking about coming, JUST DO IT! You will have FUN!

Would love to make it, as it would give me a chance to meet some that are posting here in person and make some new vintage friends. We have our Christmas with the in-laws today, leaving me as a no show. Enjoy and I'll see you folks at the track this spring.

Many thanks to all the folks who made it out today. Great Time! Awesome to see old friends, made a few new ones and really enjoyed some quality BS'ing with everyone. It's so refreshing to hang out with such a diverse, yet uniquely individualistic crew that share a common moto passion. All the stories are great and the enthusiasm of sharing them with everyone is very special to see and be a part of.
Lot's of PR Vet regulars, the track owners of both Smith Rd. and Apple Cabin, some non-PR/internet adverse guys and we even got George Singler on the phone from Florida for a bit.

We all hate to have our pictures taken, so I had to stealth a few for posterity..

Our greeters: A 1973 XR75 and Ms. St. Pauli Girl (no idea why she is sideways, she wasn't even drinking)

Attachments

• IMG_0134_1.jpg
    IMG_0134_1.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Some of the crew:

Attachments

• IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0131.JPG
    IMG_0131.JPG