Trails Close to Stark County

Strouble

PR Addict
Gonna be studding up tires here soon and looking for some trails to ride. Most of the places I knew as a child have been developed or is no longer open.

Where are some trails to ride? No single track, I'm on a 450 that is set up for Moto. Gonna soften the suspension, but not gonna change a bunch of stuff to ride single track.

Thank you.

Are you willing to travel? Have you ever been to Hillsville or Wellsville? I know a ton of trails around the NE Ohio and PA border down by Center Twp/PGH airport off route 376. I have a friend in Lordstown where we can park and ride miles of woods, if you don't mind crossing roads and such. I am thinking about getting my CRA card and doing some harescramble races in 2015 since I mostly ride woods and have trails behind my house. If you ever want to ride hit me up.

Lightning Raceway in Tippecanoe. Not only open trails on non HS days, but you can check out and ride the last course and see what you are in for. If you are considering CRA harscrambles later, it makes sense to a CRA HS course to trail ride!

$10 a day, self sign-in.

Are you willing to travel? Have you ever been to Hillsville or Wellsville? I know a ton of trails around the NE Ohio and PA border down by Center Twp/PGH airport off route 376. I have a friend in Lordstown where we can park and ride miles of woods, if you don't mind crossing roads and such. I am thinking about getting my CRA card and doing some harescramble races in 2015 since I mostly ride woods and have trails behind my house. If you ever want to ride hit me up.

Thank you for the invite...but in a recent radical change of events...I am done riding.

Tim...Lightning is not Start County...haha.

I have walked every single CRA HS Course several times in the middle 90's when my Step-father raced.

Is the Ohio Trike Crew racing Summit?

Thank you for the invite...but in a recent radical change of events...I am done riding.

Tim...Lightning is not Start County...haha.

I have walked every single CRA HS Course several times in the middle 90's when my Step-father raced.

Is the Ohio Trike Crew racing Summit?

You know we are gonna have at least a couple gate fulls. I've got an extra 3 wheeler with your name on it!

You know we are gonna have at least a couple gate fulls. I've got an extra 3 wheeler with your name on it!

Awesome! Always love seeing you guys!

As for your offer...I value my own life to much. I have a hard enough time on two-wheels. ;)

Thank You, but no thank you pal.

Back