Retro Peak graphics for Honda's

Vargo671

PR Addict

Attachments

• PEAK-B.jpg
    PEAK-B.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 366
Yeah I got em for mine a couple weeks ago. Haven't put em on yet, still have to order plastics to do it how I want. I'll have to post a pic when she's done.
I remember watching a VHS of the 91 series and just being mesmerized by those bikes. Been my favorite ever since.

Yeah I got em for mine a couple weeks ago. Haven't put em on yet, still have to order plastics to do it how I want. I'll have to post a pic when she's done.
I remember watching a VHS of the 91 series and just being mesmerized by those bikes. Been my favorite ever since.
Oh YES, please post some pic's when you are finished. Better get some blue gear too…..

image.jpg
image.jpg
Been getting this thing dialed in. It seems like every blue thing I've ordered has been a slightly different hue, but I'm very psyched on it so far. Still have to swap out the black clamps on my 250 when I stop being lazy.

Some dude had a legit replica early 90s Peak 125 at the Malvern LLQ he raced in 2stroke. I was hoping to get a pic of our 2 bikes next to each other but couldn't find the dude. I've seen him before so hopefully we bump into each other soon.

View attachment 48593 View attachment 48594Been getting this thing dialed in. It seems like every blue thing I've ordered has been a slightly different hue, but I'm very psyched on it so far. Still have to swap out the black clamps on my 250 when I stop being lazy.

Some dude had a legit replica early 90s Peak 125 at the Malvern LLQ he raced in 2stroke. I was hoping to get a pic of our 2 bikes next to each other but couldn't find the dude. I've seen him before so hopefully we bump into each other soon.
Pretty sure that rider is dts_akron on here.

Thats me! Come stop by sometime at malvern, the bike should be at all the night series races this year. I would be stoked to see the new/old side by side. Just look for the smallest vehicle in the pits. hah

Thats me! Come stop by sometime at malvern, the bike should be at all the night series races this year. I would be stoked to see the new/old side by side. Just look for the smallest vehicle in the pits. hah
Sounds good man. I'll make it to one of those soon enough

Reactions: DTS
Back