PitRacer regular in January 2015 AMA magazine

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
Vet261 aka PitRacer aka John Kreps was quoted in the sound off section on page 9 of the AMA's January edition mag.

Even got his thumbnail photo in there too.

I can scan a copy for Knox if he wants to view it....lol

You will have to. Still have not received a single copy of the mag all year. Took 3 months to get the card. Who knows how long it will take to get anything else

You will have to. Still have not received a single copy of the mag all year. Took 3 months to get the card. Who knows how long it will take to get anything else

You are such a beeotch.....I could name other acts performed for you that you would complain about, but I'm keeping this pg......I get the mag, do you want me to mail you mine?

Thanks good buddy but Alex already contacted me about it. That dude is on the ball
Happy to report the reason I did not get the mag is my son's membership is youth and it does not come with the mag.
This happened one other time back in 1982, I was wrong about something.
I will not let that happen again

You think I complain a lot now? Wait until I come to that cow path you call a track. What a dump :D

What? That's total BS. My son is a youth and has ALWAYS got the magazine. Alex is full of crap.
The $29 Youth Membership does not come with a magazine subscription at this time. Only the full $49 membership and family membership receives the magazine subscription.

Also... Pumped to see John Kreps in the magazine. Since I moved to Ohio two years ago and met John through AMA vintage racing, super nice guy.

Alex Hunter

The $29 Youth Membership does not come with a magazine subscription at this time. Only the full $49 membership and family membership receives the magazine subscription.

Also... Pumped to see John Kreps in the magazine. Since I moved to Ohio two years ago and met John through AMA vintage racing, super nice guy.

Alex Hunter

So all these years I've been paying for a full membership for my son, and did not have too? Man, thanks for letting me know that AMA.

Oh shut up already. Look at it as saving paper to invest in congress. And your favorite of course--fighting for James Stewart to let him race....

image.jpg

Reactions: DTS
Back