Chad Benson Hurt!! Needs your help!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Chad Benson is a BC regular on the #746 Yamaha, he went down hard at Ramjam last week. He was out for 20-30 minutes. He was flown out. He had bleeding and swelling of the brain, a broken t7 in his back, multiple other minor fractures in his back of the small flanges on vertebrae, broken ribs, punctured lung, and a severely bruised shoulder. Luckily no paralysis, bleeding subsided and swelling of brain went down, however not really able to use his right arm much due to the shoulder injury and is going to be off work for awhile.

Here is a link to the go fund me that has been setup for him on his behalf:

http://www.gofundme.com/isr9gc

Last edited:
Hate to hear this, chad is a good friend and one of the nicest and most cheerful riders you'll ever come across. He's also a newly wed, so I know they could really use our help.

Hate to hear this, chad is a good friend and one of the nicest and most cheerful riders you'll ever come across. He's also a newly wed, so I know they could really use our help.

Yes they could, they are very thankful and was in tears when we told them what we were trying to do to help them out. They were very worried about how they were going to get by. He and his wife are great people. Anything would help!

I rider down is a rider in need. An unfortunate reality of our sport.

I’m often humbled by our community when the need arises to help a fellow rider. I think it may stem from a bonding we internally build with our brothers. Every time we’re out enjoying ourselves in this sport, we place an innate amount of trust and respect with each other. It’s an understanding that only a fellow rider / racer can understand. Many people outside our world have a hard time understanding this type of bond because they cannot or will never experience the true passions that drive us to do what we do.

My heartfelt best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Chad.

I rider down is a rider in need. An unfortunate reality of our sport.

I’m often humbled by our community when the need arises to help a fellow rider. I think it may stem from a bonding we internally build with our brothers. Every time we’re out enjoying ourselves in this sport, we place an innate amount of trust and respect with each other. It’s an understanding that only a fellow rider / racer can understand. Many people outside our world have a hard time understanding this type of bond because they cannot or will never experience the true passions that drive us to do what we do.

My heartfelt best wishes for a full and speedy recovery Chad.

Amen!!!

Chad and his wife are good people, very genuine. Chad has one of the biggest smiles at the track.

The bills are already starting to come in....if you are able to help, it would be greatly appreciated by Chad and Hilary!

There are hospital programs as well. A lot of people overlook these programs. I would call the hospital and try to hash out a deal.

Hospitals do have tax write offs.

Back