Lil' indoor fun

Z-boy is the reason I am done riding...I am afraid of him. ;)

He looks really good...he reminds of Jameson Sprosty if you know who that is...such good form and pin-point accuracy. Z-boy's timing looks good too. Love the slow motion whoops.

Hey man.. Thanks! Same thought on me selling my bike... He reminds me every weekend that I did so out fear of him pushing me off the track... LOL!

Z-boy is the reason I am done riding...I am afraid of him. ;)

He looks really good...he reminds of Jameson Sprosty if you know who that is...such good form and pin-point accuracy. Z-boy's timing looks good too. Love the slow motion whoops.

Yes I know Chuck, James dad, and James since he was Mitchy's age. James was a super rider and is a great kid. Huge heart.. We could only be so lucky to be matched and turn out like him!

Miss you guys, we will be riding again in a couple weeks..

Oh and z boy, I ain't a scared of you......HRD, next month for a re match!,,

Z boy looks great, we should be at the next pizza party. Dec 27? Or something.

Nice work. Good form and can seat bounce great for his age. If I quit riding for every youngster I've seen come up the ranks and start to pass me thru the years I wouldn't have been riding since probably 2003...lol

Hey man.. Thanks! Same thought on me selling my bike... He reminds me every weekend that I did so out fear of him pushing me off the track... LOL!

Yes I know Chuck, James dad, and James since he was Mitchy's age. James was a super rider and is a great kid. Huge heart.. We could only be so lucky to be matched and turn out like him!

That's the beauty of learning from those before us. Keep it up Z-family. We missed you around here.

Thanks much for the kind words all. Keeping it fun is the goal. He has goals and sometimes forgets this is for fun. Being only 10 he has a long time ahead of him to grow in the sport...

Double D he was at HRD last month.. Track advantage on you!

Sounds good on hooking up soon though! Can't wait to get together again... Will be fun as usual! ..and Mitchy reminded me no matter what, he can take u in a nerf gun war in your basement!

Back