Stay Strong 531 Benefit Ride

RAMJAMMX

PR Addict
MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOR THIS SPECIAL EVENT

We will be having a Stay Strong Benefit Ride for Todd Krieg 531 on Saturday February 14, 2015. It will be from 11 am to 4.30pm which is our normal bike time. However since this is a benefit ride there will be a few things done differently on this day.

GATE FEE FOR EVERYONE WILL BE $5.00 per person, 4 and under free as long as not riding
Practice fee will be $35.00 per person, per class (no discount this day on a 2nd class)

We will be having raffles, silent auction, baked goods & 50/50. So bring extra cash to purchase tickets for a chance to win some good stuff. I will post who has donated as the items come in.

As the event builds I will let everyone know whats up. Watch here on this forum, my website and the Ram Jam Sportsplex facebook page. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

The Go Fund Me link for Todd will be available on the Ram Jam Website for anyone that can not attend but would like to donate.

Thanks
Jesse, Rich & Rae Lynn

Last edited:
Don't forget to mark your calendar for February 14, 2015. Open practice from 11am to 4.30pm for bikes.
GATE FEE is $5.00 per person
PRACTICE FEE is $35.00 per rider

All gate fee and $5.00 from each rider will go to Todd Krieg.
All proceeds from the Chinese auction, silent auction, baked goods will go to Todd as well.

If you cant make it, please donate at the Go Fund Me link on my website.

Thanks
Rae Lynn

Last edited:
Having a good response from some great Companies. So far we have the following Companies donating

WPS, FLY
Belleza Salon & Spa
Route 62 MX Park
Quaker Steak & Lube
Fiesta Hair & Tanning
KTM
Planet Fitness
B. Davis Images
Walter Bros. Racing
Grandma Esser, my mom

A huge thanks to all that donated.

Bring some extra cash to buy your tickets. $1 each, 6 for $5, 12 for $10 & 25 for $20

Last edited:
Just got home from the track, Rich will have the track prepped and ready for the planned Todd Krieg Benefit Ride. I have updated above the names of Companies & people who have generously donated. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow from 11 to 4.30pm. The weather temps are supposed to be in the upper 20's, heaters are running.
Thanks for all the help to: Lisa & Brian Davis, Sirows, Jacob Johnson, Chris Boggs, Danielle Whiteley, Brit Brat, Peter & Kieth, Walter Bros.

Thanks
Rae Lynn

Just got home from the track, Rich will have the track prepped and ready for the planned Todd Krieg Benefit Ride. I have updated above the names of Companies & people who have generously donated. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow from 11 to 4.30pm. The weather temps are supposed to be in the upper 20's, heaters are running.
Thanks for all the help to: Lisa & Brian Davis, Sirows, Jacob Johnson, Chris Boggs, Danielle Whiteley, Brit Brat, Peter & Kieth, Walter Bros.

Thanks
Rae Lynn
Just wanted to drop in and do an update. Saturday was cold, windy & snowy, but we still had riders (not many....lol) and those that did show up were very generous. We had fun with the Chinese auction items, eating my mom's homemade baked goods, socializing and riding.

Since the turnout was down due to the weather, we have decided to leave the silent auction Open until March 15, 2015. I'll post all the info for that on another post so it's fresh.

Thanks
Rae Lynn

Back