2015 Masters MX Schedule

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
2debcc586c0312bec7060ea4634e8d2d.png

These races are local races to some of our users. Honda907 would also be the first to point out your local races (Northern Ohio) don't offer a vet format.

These races are local races to some of our users. Honda907 would also be the first to point out your local races (Northern Ohio) don't offer a vet format.

Chuck must not wake up before lunchtime, he missed the sarcasm

John said something. Of course there was sarcasm. I couldn't miss the opportunity to place subliminal suggestions to Ohio promoters about a vet race.

The thing that makes it tough is most of these races are over 5 hours for me. I hate to not have a ride day to go with the race to make a weekend out of it.
I would like to do the series this year. I've got to start trainning now. Long motos killed me last year.

its pretty cool that most are on Saturdays. plus it seems that there are a few weeks in between each round,even a month to be able to do your own local stuff or travel or hit the nationals.like july 4th weekend is open and memorial day and labor day is open for other races. seems like it would be a cool series to do

I like Saturday's, as does most everyone else. Can chill and relax and go to church (if that's your thing) and get ready for the work week. 20 minute practices( usually you can make two) and long motos, so you get lots of riding on Saturday. Many times we will set up a Friday practice for those that want that with the track owner. Usually works out good. Then you can HIT THE LOCAL SCENE FOR SUNDAY ALSO!!! That is if you need even more riding......

What is the application for? I won't be 25 till June, so Id only be able to make the last section of rounds. Do I need to fill out this application If I plan on running a few of these events? Im excited for the vet races and want to make sure im prepared.

You don't need to fill out an application or pay a fee unless you want to be scored in the year end results.

B and C classes have daily awards that you can recieve. A class gets bragging rights till the next masters event

No card needed to race. No PAMX, AMA, MDRA, MAMA, etc needed

We run outlaw all the way.

Back