MX421 Yadkinville NC

Zman

PR Addict
I realize many in our area know about this place, but just wanted to push out a reminder if you are looking for somewhere reasonably close to get some outdoor MX practice in when Ohio is frozen over. They also changed the track for those that have been there. Hope to see some Pitracer board members there this winter!

Lil' clip from the warm up little track

Last edited:
I was planning to go this weekend but had to cancel. There website is down and Facebook says only 0pen for weekend practices is that right?

Love the color of the dirt...ginger esque, er KTM orange.
These videos are cool to see his progression.

That's one thing I have enjoyed while in MX...watching the riders grow in skill and character. Cool stuff.

another must hit is HRD (formerly palmetto) in SC. Last I was there was maybe 2 years ago? maybe last yearr, I dont know. Either way it changed to HRD and they redid it, made it real gnarly I guess. Then redid it again in Nov I believe.

Its really sick now. Safe but very fun. I have a helmet cam Ill throw up at some point. The front track there used to be a small clay "night" track...its now also sand and about 10 times bigger and awesome as well, added elevation and such. Really cool what they did with that place!!! Will be on my must hit list each time I"m down there.

Except i broke my hand sunday so that might not be for a while again now :(

We hit HRD about a month ago. Ur right place it is fun as well. Spent some time on the new track, but Mitchy gravitated back to the large sand track. They are running it in the opposite direction this year compared to last...bummer on ur hand TwentythreeMX..take care!

I realize many in our area know about this place, but just wanted to push out a reminder if you are looking for somewhere reasonably close to get some outdoor MX practice in when Ohio is frozen over. They also changed the track for those that have been there. Hope to see some Pitracer board members there this winter!

Lil' clip from the warm up little track

Heading there Thursday or Friday next week.
Do a little first of 15 ride.. Also first trip for the 15 Gmc.

I don't like the navigator. I still have my f150 truck. Love it and will stay with ford vans with Eco boost.

Back