Training Supercross - Roczen - Baggett - Seely - Martin - Plessinger - Hampshire - Smith - Wilson

Roczen is looking smooth! Seeley didn't look too bad either, Wilson is looking comfy in the new KTM. Baggett just doesn't have that intensity to him that the other riders have imo

Nice upload! If that was all I had to view and put my money on, I would go Roczen, his corner speed was insane.

I think I seen Clason cruise onto the track during Baggets clip... anyone know for sure if that was him?

And whats up with the dudes stopping on the faces of the triples? Do they have just an open practice format, where anyone can go out? Or pro card required maybe?

I think seelys number made him faster. Miss the real 14..

Schaff, I duno how many times at Indy and Detroit I seen riders in practice that never would do the triples.. lol

Don't count out Wilson. I think he could be a sleeper. I look for better results out of him on the 450 KTM.

Roczens corner speed is just like Bubbas...........He goes in and washes out the front end. Wonder if he has been practicing with Bubba, he rolled across the ground just like him. In KR's defense though, there were two guys on the other side of the berm. I am sure at those speeds they had to have broke his concentration.

Don't count out Wilson. I think he could be a sleeper. I look for better results out of him on the 450 KTM.

Roczens corner speed is just like Bubbas...........He goes in and washes out the front end. Wonder if he has been practicing with Bubba, he rolled across the ground just like him. In KR's defense though, there were two guys on the other side of the berm. I am sure at those speeds they had to have broke his concentration.
Do you have a picture of Bubba taped to your vanity mirror like Rocky did Ivan Drago in Rocky 4? Your disdain for Bubba truly runs deep...yikes!!! I still love ya...but man. (I love Rocky...that's why I reference him.)

El chupacabra didn't get that nick name for lack of intensity. This is pre-season Romanyak!

I am with Hershey! Blake Bagget is intense. I saw him in Daytona a couple years ago up close and personal. He had a look on his face like don't bother me, I am about to kick someones ass.

As for Bubba.........I am just not a fan. And most Bubba fans are kind of like liberal protestors. They are SO easy to get all fired up, so it is fun to get them all wound up. Go to VitalMX. Those guys are in LOVE with Bubba, and don't dare say anything against him. I think they all kiss the ground he rides on......literally.

Do you have a picture of Bubba taped to your vanity mirror like Rocky did Ivan Drago in Rocky 4? Your disdain for Bubba truly runs deep...yikes!!! I still love ya...but man. (I love Rocky...that's why I reference him.)

El chupacabra didn't get that nick name for lack of intensity. This is pre-season Romanyak!

Jarrett, Baggett is stupid fast outdoors, but least be real here... Blake hasn't done a damn thing in supercross, ever. His results are mediocre. I don't see Baggett being a threat... Outdoors yes, supercross...nope

Back