Switchback Indoor//Mike McDade and Ben Nelko

Whoop wheelies is one of the most fascinating skills I love to watch...along with laying it into a berm completely pinned an obstacles that require almost supernatural body English on lines the normal pro's don't even consider. #freebubba

I remember the day at Steel City where Pastrana beat Roncada for the MX Championship...off the start of one the motos into the first whoop section...Pastrana wheelies the whole whoop section. It is a firm image in my mind...I am still in awe.

Fun looking track.

Yeah McDade made wheel taping over the face of the triple look easy lmao went for it and didnt work out ending in a shattered collarbone and broken hand. Definitely a fun lay out. Probably not the smartest thing to try after not being on a bike for 5 months lol oh well.

Whoop wheelies is one of the most fascinating skills I love to watch...along with laying it into a berm completely pinned an obstacles that require almost supernatural body English on lines the normal pro's don't even consider. #freebubba

I remember the day at Steel City where Pastrana beat Roncada for the MX Championship...off the start of one the motos into the first whoop section...Pastrana wheelies the whole whoop section. It is a firm image in my mind...I am still in awe.

Fun looking track.
I was there at that race. I remember my friends and I looking at one another when Pastrana wheelied through the whoop section, We were like holy chit! No he didn't!

Back