The Drone at Earlywine Indoors

Really awesome shots. Drones allow for shots never before possible without a helicopter, not that you could put a helicopter in there. But, they're changing the way videos are made and making it more accessible for the little guy to get quality, unique shots.

Really awesome shots. Drones allow for shots never before possible without a helicopter, not that you could put a helicopter in there. But, they're changing the way videos are made and making it more accessible for the little guy to get quality, unique shots.
That building is tall enough for a helicopter

No BS. We will be down this weekend, really looking forward to it. My son has not been on the bike since the last Chilitown race and now he is saying he does not want to race anymore. I believe I have a classic case of out of sight out of mind... Guess we will see how he response once we get there.

Your right. If I come down there and get hit by a freaking flying toy, I will own the place... better make sure I have deposit slip in my checkbook. Thanks for the heads up (so to speak) Bill.

Every adult that has gotten hit by a toy has then been able to sue & get rich. Fact. I got my foot ran over by an r/c car once and now I own Walmart.

Your right. If I come down there and get hit by a freaking flying toy, I will own the place... better make sure I have deposit slip in my checkbook. Thanks for the heads up (so to speak) Bill.
Oh shut your mouth. Because you'd be the first on here but bing and raving about getting sued yourself if you landed on someone at a track.

Oh shut your mouth. Because you'd be the first on here but bing and raving about getting sued yourself if you landed on someone at a track.
Well that would be a racing incident which is covered by the release we all sign when we enter a race. I don't think that having your head hacked by an unlicensed pilot is covered.

Well that would be a racing incident which is covered by the release we all sign when we enter a race. I don't think that having your head hacked by an unlicensed pilot is covered.

Welp looks like all the tracks need to add the line in their release: "I waive all my rights for prosecution of said track for any type of filming equipment including but not limited to : un manned drones, manned jet packs, unmanned jet packs, or any device that can be considered such a device by anyone at anytime."

No more sueing for you. Now gtfoh troll.

a dude in a jet pack with a go pro filming a race... now that would be some award winning video.
btw. are there unmanned jet packs?
Troll out

Back