Dirtworlds Future?

Hi all , hope everyone is doing well!

As most of you know, Shane and Tiffany will not be running the track any longer. At this point I haven't decided whether to open it back up myself this year for limited scheduled practice sessions or to close it up all together.
(I'm getting old) LOL

If anyone is interested in leasing and operating the track that too is also a possibility. If interested drop me an email @ mcamillysr@gmail.com or give me a call (440) 862-0315.

Thanks and have a happy new year!
Mike

Your old the day you retire something! Not sure what you do for a living but if you have the time, take the challenge. Nice lot and good dirt but the place needs reworked, a totally different direction. Track layout, better drainage? A way to where it's going to attract the racer, rider. It's very depressing to pull into a track and come to find out it's the same it's been years past. I know it's alot of work but it would have to be a labor of love and it can be done.
What are two tracks that you here about the most? Monster mountain Mx and WWranch!!! Theses guys put there heart and sole into there tracks. How about bringing that to dirt world! There's alot of tracks in Ohio but they never change and with that they don't attract! I'm not knocking dirtworld or the owner! Hope someone else sees what dirtworld could be.
Work has to be done to be successful!!!!!

Monster mountain has had the same layout for at least 4 years. This is the beginning of Juniors second year at WW. These are two of our favorite tracks though, I will give you that!
Briarcliff makes more frequent changes than any track I have ever been around. He also draws well so that may just make your point. The point you are trying to make is a valid one.

Last edited:
With us completing our first decade in 2015, I can't imagine doing this at mikes age. My hats off to you if you decide to open the track, an inspiration for us young guys. Now I'm not knocking Mike or old guys, but the track life does wear the life out of you. I feel like I'm in my 60s by September.

PS: I have no issues with TV Land and I want to do all of Trever's GPs this year; I just want a variety without a 2-3 hour drive.

Bring back mike at dirt world prep!!!! The best! I have dock space on the lake waiting Mike!!! Cabin is waiting for you also...as long as I get my own key to the gates!!!!

I would love to see Dirt World open for 2015
It has been one of our favorite tracks since the first time I was taken there
I love the layout with the exception of that rhythm section the last couple years
I liked it when it was more a section of double doubles
I really hope Dirt World opens up come spring

I'd be open to discussion. But no guarantees. It's not easy pleasing the mx community.
Oh come on, I think those 10+ pagers are always positive discussions (sarcasm)! This just may be the business opportunity that you've been looking for. You are young, have some connections, and plugged into the MX community.

The only question is.....how thick is your skin?

DW as it was was one of the better tracks around. It would be a shame to see disappear or go to waste. Have some good memories there as well. I agree the layout is stale. I'm not sure the whole track need scrapped either. Its a fun layout. Sometimes just adjusting 1-2 sections or adding some elevation changes keeps riders entertained. If you have the right connections and have been wanting to own a track...I would think this is a tempting deal? Id love to see this place survive.

Everyone would love to see this place survive. With me going starting school again in the fall for nurse practitioner really prohibits me from doing anything. I'd have to weigh my options.

I'll have to invest in equipment...etc. It's not easy. Shane struggled.

How about a Georgie and Mike combo....help each other out!!! I then help Mike out by letting him fish at my cabin when he is tired!!! Hahaha he helps me out by letting me ride dw!

How about a club being formed somewhat like Western Reserve?
Just a thought
Then you have members paying dues and providing labor as part of the club membership
Dirt World is a 2 hour drive for me but I would be interested

No doubt a club would be a pain in some ways
Wasn't thinking Mike would have to sell
Oh well just a thought
Hate seeing another track go
Especially DW

I'd be open to go back to watering. If mike would train me how to do everything in one season I would entertain a lease possibility for 2016...?

Back