THE HYPE WHERE IS IT?

MX315

PR Addict
We are about a week away from one of Ohio motocross greatest traditions and there is no hype?? SUMMIT INDOORS is almost HERE!!!!

We are about a week away from one of Ohio motocross greatest traditions and there is no hype?? SUMMIT INDOORS is almost HERE!!!!
Jarret (hope I got the spelling correct) usually is the one who hypes this race but he hasn't posted anything for a little while. I was looking forward to his announcement.

Cincy is what it is...no way to know AX two years out...yes, it will have a small impact I figure...but us locals will be there for the most part...anyways...

I think this is also a time Joc referred to...he said about every 3 years you will notice a large percentage of turnover in the rider base. I have been around long enough to realize the truth in that.

Also, Summit used to be known for drama...not so much anymore. You want some hype...come get a high five!!!

We have been doing most of the promotion on FB. The basic info is on here. I am waiting to after A1 to pump it up on here...build off of A1.

Go Canard!!!

My name is spelled Jarrett...it's ok, my step-father still spells it Jerrett after 29 years...haha. I gave up...it's minor.

Last edited:
Cincy is what it is...no way to know AX two years out...anyways...

I think this is a time Joc referred to...he said about every 3 years you will notice a large percentage of turnover in the rider base. I have been around long enough to realize the truth in that.

Also, Summit used to be known for drama...not so much anymore. You want some hype...come get a high five!!!

We have been doing most of the promotion on FB. The basic info is on here. I am waiting to after A1 to pump it up on here...build off of A1.

Go Canard!!!

My name is spelled Jarrett...it's ok, my step-father still spells it Jerrett after 29 years...haha. I gave up...it's minor.
My memory sucks, Jarrett! Someday I'll get it correct.

Who the hell is going to Cincinnati when SUMMIT IS RUNNIN....nobody!! I seen it hyped on Facebook! Roll call summit indoors? Lol

Back