Summit MX Trivia - Free Practice Pass

SummitIndoorMX

PR Member
First person to answer correctly will receive a free practice pass on Thursday Jan. 8

In what year was the 250 (Now 450) Supercross Class a 2- Moto Format?

Trick Question? it never has been a 2 moto format... 3 moto format from 72-75. its been 1 main ever since. only the qualifying has changed.

Trick Question? it never has been a 2 moto format... 3 moto format from 72-75. its been 1 main ever since. only the qualifying has changed.
Hahaha...if it was just a question for you Drew...it would be a trick question. ;)

It's for real...I had to work really hard at finding a good one with the Internet making answers easy to find. A 2-Moto format did happen at some point in the AMA Premier Class History. This particular year had one other big format change to the program as well. I have the article to back all this up from a very credible Motocross/Supercross Site.

First person to answer correctly will receive a free practice pass on Thursday Jan. 8

In what year was the 250 (Now 450) Supercross Class a 2- Moto Format?
My bad. U had me quick thinking that the question was about summit indoors since the thread mentioned summit trivia... Lol

1985. Every round except daytona
Winner! Winner! Winner!

Congratulations Trent! Just come to sign up on Thursday and give them your name and show your I.D. Then your ready to ride!

Sorry LoneRanger - Didn't intend that to be misleading, but I see what your saying. You win a High 5 though! ;)

Here is the link to the article...
http://racerxonline.com/2014/12/05/40-years-of-supercross-1985

1985 was also the same year the 125cc Class was introduced, which in turn was followed by the local sanctions.

Back