CTMX- I AM Chillitown

Nice job CTMX Crew!! That was a really neat video. Very interesting to see how things come together from the begining. I remember the original pictures posted here on pit racer as the track was being built. We were at your first race and have not missed one yet!

WOW!!!

I don't where to begin...I love CTMX through and through. 2015 will only be CTMX's 5th year in operation. They have 400+ rider turnouts consistently and 27 PW's on the gate at their 2014 Battle Race. The only recent comparable Race Events that have reached this top bar in Local Ohio MX is OIR with Hand Promotions in my eyes; based on personal experience. Hand Promotions also had 400+ rider turnouts along with a mass amount of kids involved on Race Day.

CTMX exemplifies what I believe is the measure of success for a Local Ohio MX Promoter; by not only having a ton of riders, but a ton of kids in a genuine and sound atmosphere. The proof will be in the pudding. This only happens one way...they truly care about the people and their experience. Going above and beyond to reach every rider personally by rewarding them with a smile and laughs on the drive home...satisfaction in Motocross Done Right.

To pick one thing about CTMX for me is their level of attention to detail for the sake of the people. This immeasurable attitude transcends into all facets of any given weekend spent at CTMX. We instantly feel welcomed and appreciated by the entire CTMX Crew with our first experience at the entry gate all the way through to the end beyond the checkered flag. We feel genuinely cared for as riders, fans, and families, but most importantly as people.

As for the CTMX Crew...for me, this is hands down the most incredible crew I have ever had the honor of being apart of. Their is no troubles in the water. This fact has been tested and proven when adversity strikes; their is no exception of haste for the staff members to pitch in regardless of position...the attitude most given is "I am here to help, what can I do?" Everyone pitches in an instant and genuinely cares about the person next to them, staff or fan. Everyone is accepted within Motocross Done Right!

Thank You CTMX for doing such great work for us. You set the bar in our current times of Ohio MX. Every person; fan, rider, or staff can learn from CTMX!

To Mr. Forcum, you are one of the Promoter's in Local Ohio MX that understands and lives out the meaning of "Everything Rises or Falls on Leadership!" I am also impressed that you work to refine the operation in great detail at each and every event. You have a great group of people behind you. I am a friend of your character.

Keep Moving Forward Friend and CTMX Crew!!!

P.S. You need more flaggers and stop the pit riding. I also love the humility/honesty in your narration of your video. CTMX puts us first before themselves...the way it should be. This video shows your true character and heart along with lessons learned.

THANK YOU CTMX!!! YEE HAW FOR 2015!!!

I was informed that my post could be misleading. Take these words at face value. Their is no subliminal messaging. Just straight. That's what is difficult about being in the public eye...words can be taken so many ways, especillay when taken out of context. One might resolve to not speak up because of this struggle...but if good men did that, than where would we be in society?

When in the public eye...the freedom of being yourself is hard to accomplish...that freedom is usually stripped away. Giving that freedom up is also sometimes the responsible thing to do.

Every person and every track has faults.

Back on topic...GO CTMX!

Back