Who's ready to head South?

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
Bithlo from the air

10847754_921723614524892_6856788722987271623_o.jpg

ME!!! On the way to work this morning a woman in a mini van went left of center a hit my truck! Called Swartz if he can go we are headed to florida! Vintage race at st pete this sunday

Going west to SoCal on Wednesday to race REM and do A2 and talk about the future of Vet MX with some guys out there.

Chuck, I got a rountrip ticket, 1st class, to and from Baltimore. Weds-Monday. One of the guys canceled on me tonight, so it's all a go. Hit me up tomorrow.....

Just found out 15 minutes ago. He has Family stuff, just like I had last week. Bummer with people dying as we get older.......

Going west to SoCal on Wednesday to race REM and do A2 and talk about the future of Vet MX with some guys out there.

Chuck, I got a rountrip ticket, 1st class, to and from Baltimore. Weds-Monday. One of the guys canceled on me tonight, so it's all a go. Hit me up tomorrow.....

Just found out 15 minutes ago. He has Family stuff, just like I had last week. Bummer with people dying as we get older.......

Wow, that's quite a trip. Thank you. Unfortunately I'm right in the middle of a house closing so I'm stuck here in the cold. Take lots of pics so we can all live vicariously.

For sure pictures, Chuck. Riding everyday in the AM

Going out to work on a big Vet MX series with some heavy hitters. We will see what happens. Thought you could add to the conversation, since we need this to happen for the sport.

Last edited:
Back