PR Tee Daily Contest

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
With all the peeps headed south this winter what a great time to share all that useless information you have stored in your head about our southern tracks with others on this website. Unfortunately if we keep gathering this information as a threads they will keep disappearing to page 10 never to be seen again. If we gather it under our tracks it will be there all winter and beyond. So as an incentive we're going to give away a PR Tee to the best contributor each day until they're all gone or until we get bored with it. The following colors are still available in most sizes:

Azalea-228x228.jpg Caribbean Blue-228x228.JPG Key Lime-228x228.JPG

How to win:

1. Go to the Track Guide.
2. Add/Update stuff.

Yep, that's about it. For you opinionated folks you can start with a review. Extra kudos will go out to the harder stuff (new album, new track, practice days, track logo). Does it have to be a southern track? No, but I'm cold:)

Have fun!

Sorry, I did not know we could add to the track guide. No need for a shirt. I bet I have more than you!! ha ha

I was looking for a shirt with my name on the back I felt outta place at vet fest without one. especially pitting next to the Hudaks!!! You still doing that

Hay Chuck, how do you add another video to the track guide? I did not want to erase the existing one.

Hey Mr. salamon take me to mx421 in that sweet van next weekend. Then you can write all about it and score a new tee. Win win situation here.

Ha, I didn't gimp to bad for a torn ACL. I even followed you over the new big table top at the end of the day, Mr Sloloman.

I was looking for a shirt with my name on the back I felt outta place at vet fest without one. especially pitting next to the Hudaks!!! You still doing that

That was a special order. I think we should do it again for 2015 though. It's my favorite shirt.

Hay Chuck, how do you add another video to the track guide? I did not want to erase the existing one.

Feel free to update any GoPro video. Recent content is always better, but actually you just gave me a great idea. The gallery allows infinite videos. I just need to link to that. Nice bro.

Two more winners (MX099 and TwentyThreeMX) otherwise known as Richard and Crute. Thanks for your contributions!

There are a few more XL's left and plenty of knowledge still wasting away in your head.

Back