Phoenix predictions anyone ?

halffast

PR Elite
I'm thinking :
1. Canard
2. Roczen
3. Dungey

With the class being stacked and most everyone healthy it is going to be extra tough for a lot of racers that made the night show last year to even see the gate of a main .

LOVE the 250's as anybody could have a breakout race at any time but I'll go with :

1. Bowers
2. Webb
3. Hill

We'll I guess that us tonight!

450:
Canard
Rockzen
Barcia

250:
Plessinger
Bowers
Hill

I know Aaron is a long shot for a win, but hey somebody's got pull for him!

Fro was on Race Day Live. Cool to hear them talk back in the day. Not quite as far back as Flying Polack, but anyway... ;)

Practice a little wet. "Dry" heat will dry that out. Got us a decent set of whoops. 250 C group riders not digging them in wet conditions. Still doing better that I would...

How bout Ralph shaheen " Tomac and roczen have a lot of history racing eachother through the amateurs. "

Eehhhhhhhhhhnnntt. Fail. Jackass. I wanna know who was sailing across the Atlantic every weekend. Tomacs family or roczens ?

Barcia getting beat by his teammate two weeks in a row...wonder how much Barcia makes compared to him! Lol

Barcia is the biggest question in my mind. I really thought he would be toward the front. All the JGR riders got tons of holeshots on those bikes last year.

Barcia can't keep his front wheel down. Watch him ride. If he can't make the adjustments he'll be a consistent 5-10 guy.

How bout Ralph shaheen " Tomac and roczen have a lot of history racing eachother through the amateurs. "

Eehhhhhhhhhhnnntt. Fail. Jackass. I wanna know who was sailing across the Atlantic every weekend. Tomacs family or roczens ?

Heard that. I laughed...

Back