Mecum Auction on TV

BILL88L

PR Addict
I am watching the Dakar on and they had a commercial for this event, all bikes, held over this weekend in Las Vegas. From 7:00 to 9:00 PM tomorrow 1/12 NBC Sports Network will be having a show that I am sure will be recap of some type. No idea if there is much MX but the website had a picture of Kenny Roberts 76 OW flat track bike - enough for me to watch on DVR at least. In fact there is no way I will watch it tomorrow night - be too busy watching something else - GO BUCKS1

Bill,

Thanks for the heads up. I'll try and catch it. UK is not playing basketball until Tuesday night and there is nothing else worthwhile on.

Dan

Looking forward to it Mike. So far doesn't look like a big snow coming in for your trip like last year.

Dan - what's your bag? Don't you technically live in Cincinnati?? You're way too good of a guy to not like the Buckeyes! If you're not going to watch them enjoy the evening with your cousin.........

Technically Northern KY about 3 miles from the river - so not Kentucky and not Ohio according to most.

I was just kidding. I'll be watching and cheering for the Buckeyes to beat the Ducks. My cousin's live in Columbus; are you suggesting that is normal there?

Where is the Cincinnati airport? Me too on the kidding of course! I just sensed a little of the Kentucky matters, Buckeyes don't in you. Glad to hear you're on board. Just watching the local news up here this AM and all of the hype and stories - I think we have a special team here and I can see it going our way.

Back