Summit indoors review

MX315

PR Addict
Hit up summit last night as always"it's tradition" although it was super cold out, place was packed as always.The pro class two dudes were absolutly flying around the rest of the class....they were within a inch of each other all the races they were in...Kilbarger and the other guy I did not get his name were flying....Kid on the Pit bike sending it on the double was amazing!! They had the marine's there with the pull up bar...that was a nice added addition...And they made some super cool sweat shirts for this year along with some beanies...And the four foot trophies were sweet for first place on sat. See everyone in feb hopefully it's warmer!!!! Oh one more thing...That guy Ben who is on the mic is amazing I must say he is the best around!! He really is! AND IF YOU WERE THERE AND LIKED what was happening ...Let the new guy know....He comes on here and see's what everyone is saying...He is working hard to make a nice race for everyone....So let him know you had a good time!!!!

Dylan slusser was the other guy. He got the Ryan dungey award last night for being super nice. Really wasn't anyway to pass and there were not any shryock/roman personalities to get the bar banging action started.

Both ride well. We're very nice. But made for a boring main.

He tried to make that inside move over the double....but yes he could have ran it hard..or should have

He was following national number 83... It was impressive how both can have that much pressure and not crack at all

I thought the track looked fun. For those worried about the cold, it wasn't bad inside at all. Should be a much better turn out for the next one. The trophies were a nice touch for the event for sure. Races moved along well... looked like a successful event to me.

Yea they kept the garage door closed most of the time and it seemed like there were more exhaust fans than I rememeber. Probably not though.

I hear they are having over 100 entries at the ax events for 22 starting positions. Pretty stacked. Come to summit and make some money.....

In spite of the cold temps it was still a pretty impressive turnout. Didn't seem to affect the spectator turnout nearly as much as the number of riders. Most of them seemed to hang around to the very end. Was actually warmer inside than usual, because the lack of riders allowed all of us to pit inside, so the big doors rarely opened. 14 trikes made for two full gates. Great runs by the first timers! Thanks to CRA and the whole Patriot staff for the way you always make us feel welcome! It's why we keep coming back.

What an amazing event. MX315 hit the nail on the head with the cool additions to this time around. The hoodies were SUPER nice and the racing was great. Although turnout of riders wasn't what it has been it was great racing all night. The kids in the mini classes were hauling from 50's all the way to the 85's. I cant wait for next months event... I hear they are coming up with some new additions to the track... GET HYPED!

Back